Start here for personalized tips to help you save money by lowering your energy bill.
Choose from the two options below:
Online Energy Checkup
(Online: 15 minutes)
Personalized for you based on your actual energy use. Log in so Energy Checkup can use your actual power bills to give you a customized report. You will enter information about your home and family to measure how you use energy.
- Better understand your energy use
- Find ways to save money
- Quick and easy – takes 15 minutes or less
Just need an estimate? With an Estimated Energy Checkup your energy use is based on average homes rather than your actual home. You will be asked to enter information about your home and family to estimate how you use energy. For a more precise and personalized report, use our Personalized Energy Checkup instead.
Following the completion of your Online Energy Check-Up, should additional assistance be needed, consider submitting a request for an In-Home Energy Audit.
Free In-Home Energy Audit Request*
(In person: 45 minutes)
Learn ways to save up to 30 percent on your annual energy bill and find out about our home energy improvement programs and available customer rebates.
- A Free In-Home Energy Checkup takes less than 45 minutes, in the comfort of your home
- Better understand how the weather affects your bill
- Learn how your home uses energy
- Gain tips on improvements that can help you to save money and energy
* You must be a Georgia Power customer to be eligible and the in-home energy checkup must be performed on a home served by Georgia Power.